Boat of Garten Community Hall is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status, governed by a memorandum and articles of association.
|Registered Company number||SC267713 (Scotland)|
|Registered Charity number||SC035682|
|Registered office||The Old Schoolhouse, Rothiemurchus, Aviemore PH22 1QH|
The Hall is run by a voluntary Board of Directors (or Trustees) on behalf of the Community and its members.
|Sandy Walker (Chair)||831205|
|Emma Macdonald (Manager)||831123 / 831100|
|Helen Walker (Secretary)||831316|
|Co Secy: Iain Forsyth||as above|
|Auditors: Peter Munro & Co.||15-17 High Street, Kingussie PH21 1HS|
|Bankers: Bank of Scotland||Main Road, Aviemore PH22 1RH|
|Solicitors: Macleod & MacCallum||28 Queensgate, Inverness IV1 1YN|
The Hall Company is made up of members, and membership is free to those within the community and surrounding area. If you are not already a member of the company but would like to become so, please obtain a membership form from any of the Directors and leave it at Boat of Garten Post Office.
Boat of Garten Community Hall operates the following Policies:
- Community Hall Access
- Community Hall Child PP & Vulnerable
- Community Hall Complaints
- Community Hall Data Protection
- Community Hall Education
- Community Hall Environmental
- Community Hall Equal Opportunities
- Community Hall Governance
- Community Hall Health and Safety
- Community Hall Lettings Policy
- Community Hall Recruitment
- Community Hall Redundancy
- Community Hall Risk Assessments
- Community Hall Travel Plan
- Community Hall Volunteering
- Community Hall Volunteering Roles
All policies are reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure that they remain up to date. If you’d like to see or refer to any of the above policies, a file is kept in the Hall office containing these and various risk assessments.